BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Summer of Sorority Sister Weddings: Round 1


Sorority reunion

Saturday marked the 1st of 3 sorority sister weddings that I will attend within a month, yes a month.

Wedding Lowdown
Couple: Lindsay and Nate

My Date: Actually, served as fill in date for Alicia

The Story: Meet during the infamous Homecoming 2000 when our sorority was paired with his fraternity (Note this story to be repeated for the 9/17/05 wedding as well...how everyone apparently managed to meet the love of their life while building a float except for yours truly is beyond me....)

The review: Beautiful ceremony, but even more beautiful bride, touching speech by groom, excellent venue, great food, good friends present, fun music (and no stupid chicken dance, yuck), it was like homecoming all over again except without the football! We all actually had fun at this wedding, a rare occasion.

Rating: A+

And now a pictorial of the evening...


Our escape route from the wedding...alright fine we were actually just too lazy to walk to the other side of the parking lot. Yes, four of us girls hiked it over a fence in skirts. What can I say, actually I don't have a logical explanation for it...



The international sign for "Give me Ian's pizza when I am drunk from a sorority sister wedding and it is now bar time but I don't want the party to end quite yet..."

0 comments: