BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Real Total Ass...

Please excuse me if I am a bit off today, I didn’t get the best sleep last night (and no, gutter balls, it is not what you think). Around 2:30 this morning I was awakened and ending up having a strange conversation. Here it goes:

Riiiiiiiiiiing!

Miche: Ahhhhhh! What the fuck is that? Hello?
Dave: Hey, Michelle it’s Dave, I am in town with a friend and we need to go out, where should I take him?
Miche: Huh? What, what, what?
Dave: You know, like a bar, I knew you would know...
Miche: Wait, who is this?
Dave: It’s Dave.
Miche: I don’t know any Daves, I don’t think I know any Daves anyway, just a David, and that isn’t you.
Dave: You know, we met and you gave me your number.
Miche: Ha! That doesn’t mean anything, you could be one out of 80 guys
Dave: Remember, we met at a bar?
Miche: Once again, no clue..
Dave: So are you coming out with us or not?
Miche: Are you in Chicago?
Dave: Yes, come on....let’s go.
Miche: Ahhhh, no, don’t think I will be joining you..
Dave: Why not?
Miche: I am not even having this conversation... CLICK!

The remainder of the night was spent restless, in and out of sleep, trying to remember which bar fly out of countless bar flies, he was. And then I remembered. I met him at Jackie O’s in March! He was a Marine from Ohio who didn’t have a job because he was too busy milking the "I just got back from Iraq" angle and had been for several months (Service people, bless you for what you do, by all means, that was not a dig on you, just this moron). We talked for a while, and I gave him my number, only to have him come up to me 30 minutes later saying "Um, yeah, my GF is upstairs and she just saw me flirting with you an now she is pissed off. Wanna leave with me now?" All the while, the poor girl’s best friend sees him talking to me again, hears what he says and quite literally pulls him by the hair up the stairs and to his GF. A few days later he had the balls to call me (instant VM, of course) to hang out.

Seriously, were do I meet these guys?

This once again confirms it, dudes with girlfriends loooove me....
______________________________________
Other on goings today:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASK!

Today is my meeting with the "Total Ass" guy....should be interesting, but can he compete with the aforementioned? I seriously doubt it.

0 comments: