BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 05, 2005

"Is that weird, taking my Louis Vuitton bag camping ?"

In order to re-coup from last week's drama, Katie has suggested that we go up north to relax. So, guess who is going to the scary and outdoorsie Northern Wisconsin tonight?

I was told this morning that the Cabin doesn't have any plumbing. That scares me. How is this going to be relaxing again? What if I don't get my showers? You all know I have my obsessive mandatory shower issues...

Why do I get the feeling that this weekend will run much like the Newlyweds camping episode? Don't worry, there will be pics of me and my Jessica-like moments...I am sure that Katie will see to it.

Let's just hope I return in one piece, sans injury and sporting minimal mosquito bites.

0 comments: