BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 07, 2010

New Year, New Me


Hmm, well let's state the obvious. Apparently it has been quite a while since I have last posted. Years since I have posted regularly, even.

So what brings me back?

As much as I would like to pretend that I've been living a low key regular ole life the last several years, (well, that is what I was attempting/failing to do anyway) really I think my life might have gotten more ridiculous. When I moved back to Madison in 2005, I was ready to get serious about life. I was over dating like 20 boys at once, over my starter job, over going to social functions 4x a week. I wanted a relationship, a job with more responsibility and was very much willing to grow up and out of my Chicago and college days. Or so I thought. Those "mature" goals last about a month before I was back to doing what I do best...being dramatic, eccentric, fierce Elle. Who was I kidding, giving up blogging my exploits in an attempt to clean up my act??

After much pondering and much request.... I'm baaaaaaack! I'll give this a shot again, at least for a lil bit. I mean seriously, I do need a book deal and blogging infamy seems to be a quick way to get that lately. This bitch is bringing ridiculous back. And yes, I just brought back bringing things back ala 2006. It's a throwback. Ha!

Get ready for 2010 to be a year of excess and ridiculous stories. There might be a few classic stories from 2005-2009 which make an appearance or two or a million because damn there were some doozies.

0 comments: