BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have some amusing friends, something I've never questioned. I mean I'm kinda eccentric, so why shouldn't the company I keep be outlandish as well? While cleaning out my text message inbox today I found the below messages. Very reminiscent of TFLN. I'll leave them anonymous to protect the not so innocent. Believe it or not several of these people are big wig professionals... Love ya'll!

Your study guide totally strokes my path

You get arrested yet?

I’m so hung over today that even my soul hurts.

I thought you were 22 for some reason

Why aren’t you spooning with me?

Why must you abuse poor helpless men?

Jesus likes naked little cherubs

How’s my little crossing guard?

Is Yenta-ing really a verb?

I wish you were here to smoke cigs with me. I gotta sneak it with these girls

I am a fucking cougar!

I’ve having drinks with someone you made out with freshmen year.

We’re going to put him on douche island where it doesn’t smell like summer’s eve.

Yes, apparently you told me you would give me them [sunglasses] back to me the next time we make out.

Did he tell you that you had awesome boobs?

Who thinks plaid is flattering when worn on the ass?

0 comments: