BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Homecoming 2005


Friday night reunion at the Dane

Visiting Purdouche Bags were put on alert...The College Crew was back in Madison for the weekend in full force to celebrate homecoming. The old school kiddies ransacked bars, 10 boots were drank by 10 people (at least that was the last count we could collectively remember), sorority and fraternity houses visited, too much pizza was eaten and memories re-lived. Ahhh, it's good to be us!


Re-living the College Days when we could actually handle a drink in each hand


And the rest of the weekend, a pictorial:

Left: Tsk, Tsk...no more drinkies! Right: Divo: The Sugar Daddy Atty


Left: I win! My first finished boot. Right: Task prior to passing out at the Essen


Left: Are you happy now Bangser? Right: HK, looking hot, so hot I think someone should make out with her on my couch as I scream and then make fun of you....just a thought..

0 comments: