BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

American Psycho

Today I was told two things:
1) Klabanoff accused me of being a Yenta; and
2) Shelly informed me that out of all her friends, I was the one most likely to commit murder.

I really am not sure how I feel about either.

Yenta is probably an accurate description of myself, meddling is a fun game after all, but a murderer? I do remember reading somewhere that Scorpios out of all astrological signs are the ones who are murdered the most, but I don't remember reading that we are irrational psycho-paths. Easily jealous, vengeful, and constantly scheming, but of particularly clear and sound mind on a consistent basis. Hmmmm, thoughts to ponder, perhaps ya'll better stay on my good side now that I think more about this...

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Upon further investigation, I found this lady who believes that astrologically I will not become one of Wisconsin's finest serial killers ala Dahmer and Gein.]

0 comments: