BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Double Your Pleasure, Double The Fun

Thursday night is going to be interesting to say the least, veeeeery least.

I have somehow found myself in a position of having 2 pseudo dates scheduled for tomorrow night.

Date #1: 5:00pm coffee with a Kindergarten teacher. I have pre-disqualified him as a potential suitor mainly because over IM his inevitable push-over true colors tendencies began shining through. I am giving him one shot though, one of these days a one of these lame duck dudes will prove me wrong...

Date #2: A Midnight DVD release party of Jello/mud wrestling being shown exclusively at Mercury with the hairdresser and his punky cool co-workers.

Now you tell me which one I am going to have more fun at....

0 comments: