BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 11, 2005

Start Rolling Your Eyes....

Today is the Crazy Israeli's b-day. Do I have to send the polite email even though I just successfully stopped communicating with him? Don't get me wrong, he is a very nice guy and I wish him well not only for his birthday, life in general, but also in his pursuit to successfully convert a Catholic to Judaism (I guess he likes them blonde). Talking to him again would result in me pulling out my hair, as his feminine tendencies rendered me insane. I worry that being nice and wishing him well today might be mistaken as interest in hanging out again...

Perhaps I should know better, as being nice on Friday now has gotten me a new stalker.

Chicago Stalker Tally for 2005: 2
Number of text messages new stalker has sent me since Friday: 5
Number of shit-talking text messages re: new stalker that have been sent to Megan, who seems to always be out with me on the nights that I get a new stalker: 5

I think I am hopeless....

0 comments: