BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

CL e-pal still in denial...

From a transcript of today's email drama with Mozart:

"It's a tough situation. I don't really know how she feels exactly.. I hope she ditches that boyfriend of hers sometime soon so we can talk openly about what's going on."

Dude, she emails you once in a while (and sadly he knew the exact date and time of the last received message from Gamer Girl), is still with her boyfriend, has yet to return your calls, and lives like 15 states away...seriously you are in denial.

I am curious to know what he thinks is "going on" with their "relationship." A baited hook, an opportunity slay, and I didn't even take it. There was no obliging him for the details, I couldn't be that cruel, though, yes, I suppose it is true that I am directly going to hell for not only rolling my eyes, giggling, but outing him by posting this. Sigh...add to to my list....

0 comments: