BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2005

Boot Camp


And I love you too! Posted by Hello

I need a pair of these Tylie boots IMMEDIATELY! Seriously, a new obsession is stirring. And no smart asses, they are not the same as my Uggs, they are totally different and waaaay more cool...

Just in case anyone has forgot, my half birthday is next week and these can easily be ordered online (Hey, it's worth a shot..).


[EDITOR'S NOTE- If a certain New Yorker who happens to work in the shoe industry who happens to sometimes get free shoes, happened upon a pair in size 7 and happened to want to send them to a lovely paralegal in Chicago, eternal indebtedness/praise/general goddess worship and/or any other form of ass kissing that can be thought of, will of course be done. I would also be willing to offer my first born child, if it meets your liking...]

0 comments: