BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Prince Charles and Camilla have an "official line of merchandise" to exploit, er I mean celebrate, their pending nuptials? Not fair.

When and IF I ever marry, I think I am deserving of the sponsorship of such gift ware. Not only would my face would look lovely on a teapot, but such an event quite easily could be the party of the year for the following reasons: 1) Marriage means that I have conned some very "lucky" guy in to having to deal with yours truly for an eternity; 2) The occasion would mark the death of my wild streak that has been hanging around since 1998, as I would be forced to grow-up and settle down; and 3)Who doesn't like a party, particularly if it is themed (cause that is what us Chicago girls have been doing a lot of lately).

Petitioning the government to sponsor my souvenirs is probably going to be our best bet. If you love me, you will contact your local Representative today.

Hmmm..just (disturbing) thoughts to ponder.

0 comments: