BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Brain Damage

Jenna and Michelle share the same Blonde Brain. Convo makes it very much apparent that Michelle can read Jenna's mind. Here is a summary of last night:

Scene I
The set up: Total take over of Mr. Roger's Apartment, Jenna's new friendly neighbor. Mr. Rogers goes downstairs to toss in a load of laundry.

J: Hey, you wanna go to Africa with me and Wendi?
M: Umm, no. Where you going though?
J: Egypt.
M: Are you insane?! I will not let you. I am pretty sure the do not like our Trixie type.
J: Yea, guess you are right. We were also considering Monaco.
M: Umm, you mean Morocco? You are thinking Monaco because Prince Rainier just died from Monaco.
J: oh Yea, right, you're good! Maybe your CNN is kicking in.
M: Ha! You mean ESP?
J: Oh yes, see...you really are good!

Scene II
The set up: Mr. Rogers returns from laundry and treats the girls to his bass playing skills. Claiming he can play any TV show theme song, Jenna requests "The Munsters" theme song.
Mr. R wails away, Jenna looks confused.

M: You're totally thinking of the Adam's Family theme song aren't you?
J: Stop reading my mind! God, we are the Bopsy Twins.
M: Frightening, I know.

Scene III
The set up: Mr. Roger's friend, The Fugi, stops by.

J: God, the Reds are always doing such do-gooder things.
TF: Reds? What? The Commies?
M: No, our friends, affectionately called "The Reds" because of their hair.
TF: You know, I am the only Cuban Russian in the world. Russia is my life, you should see my tattoo. (Where he lifts up his shirt to show that he sports the good old Commie tat on his left shoulder and a Devil head on his right)
J: Oh interesting. I think you need to let me draw a body for your Devil head!
TF: Ok beautiful (Where Jenna draws the Devil head a business suit).


In all fairness, all such conversations took place late at night, after multiple drinks and learning about life on the run by The Fugi. That's pretty much enough to mess up anyone's thought pattern. It should be also noted that the ex-fugitive is now is love with Jenna. This incident is probably enough to cause permenent brain damage.

0 comments: