BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 18, 2005

Madison Weekend

MEMORANDUM

To: Klabanoff
From: Michelle
Re: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
______________________________________

Sorry for torturing you all weekend. We really did need you to listen to our stupid stories, shoe shop, dine, and drink with us. I promise to buy you more M & Ms in an attempt to medicate you. ______________________________________
To: My Sunday morning alarm clock
From: Michelle
Re: Saturday night/Sunday morning
______________________________________

Thank you for providing the most the most ridiculous DVD ever as a form of entertainment. I don’t think I have laughed that hard in a long time. ______________________________________

To: Andy
From: Michelle
Re: Saturday night/Sunday morning
______________________________________
You idiot!
______________________________________

To: Text Message Stalker
From: Michelle
Re: Text Messages and VMs all week
______________________________________
Just because I used to be cordial with you at work doesn’t mean I want to take you home. Get a clue, you suck.
______________________________________

To: My Hairdresser with green hair
From: Michelle
Re: Unprofessionalism
______________________________________
I am grateful that you didn’t accidentally dye my hair pink this time, but delaying my appointment by almost 2 hours, leaving me at the salon alone while you look for another hair dresser’s keys in your car, skimming off the top, and taking your sweet ass time is not the appropriate thing to do, especially since I am your favorite client. Just because I made out with you once when I was drunk doesn’t mean you can abuse me.
_______________________________________

To: Jenna
From: Michelle
Re: Leaving comments instead of sending emails
_______________________________________

Stop teasing us from afar. Just send us a damn email with details.
_______________________________________
To: Wendi and Kari
From: Michelle
Re: Funeral
______________________________________
Love ya ladies. Call me if you need to vent or just talk.
______________________________________

To: Deputy Dewey
From: Michelle
Re: Speeding tickets
______________________________________

You suck. Why was it necessary to give Wendi a speeding ticket and a mandatory court hearing given her situation? Damn, I knew I should have tossed on a low cut shirt after rolling out of bed on Sunday morning.
______________________________________

To: Wendi
From: Michelle
Re: Driving to and from Chicago
_______________________________________

Thank you for letting me sing karaoke during the drive. I really needed to belt out Aretha Franklin. Our girl band rendition of “Since U Been Gone” was excellent as well.
_______________________________________
To: MES
From: Michelle
Re: Sighting
______________________________________
I cannot even express my disappointment in your actions. You are shady and lame and get official top billing on my bastard list. Go Fuck yourself.
______________________________________
To: The waitress GF
From: Michelle
Re: Sighting
______________________________________
Trust me, when you first started dating he said that you remind him of me. He also told me that you were constantly upset when he would talk about me to you, even though we were best friends. Hope you enjoy the shadow; after all you are the generic version of me. Oh yes, stop bleaching your hair and fake baking....I so used to do that in college. ______________________________________

0 comments: