BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Here we go again...

In today’s stalking news: Text Message Stalker sent me a message today basically wishing himself a Happy Birthday today.

TMS, you intent is obvious! You wish for me to reply to your text, the obligatory well wishing for today and then given the open line of communication you will then take the opportunity to lure me into your unstated (but very blatant) scheme and thus ask me to hang out tonight with you. You (so pathetically) think that even in the worst case scenario I will agree out of pity because no one is allowed to turn down someone on their birthday. Plus your cheap ass wants free drinks.

Hell no TMS, ain’t happening. You are making me be mean to you. I really didn't even want to be mean to you. Had you only accepted my multiple attempts to let you know nicely that I didn’t care to hang out, things wouldn’t have to be this war. This is war now.

0 comments: