BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 01, 2005

Off to Canada I go....

NO!!!!

This is detrimental.

I want to cry.

I swear, I really am moving to Canada this time....

Sandy, sweetie, why are you doing this to the women of America? Don't you love us ladies anymore? Remember that whole abortion thing, you know that issue that is HUGE and controversial and you were a critical vote to make it legal? Member that time?? And to top it off, damn Sandy OC, you are going and leaving your poor girl Ruthie with those old wind bag conservatives? What kind of wing-woman are you? I know, darling little fence sitter, you are getting up there in age, but didn't you want to wait until Baby Bushie is gone and Hi-C has taken over? That would be sweet!

I am off to pout now.

0 comments: