BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 27, 2005

And the Oscar goes to....

In honor of the 77th Academy Awards, here are the weekend highlights, Oscar style.

Best Addiction: Hookahs at Sigara
(Round 2 shared with Wendi and Jenna)
Best Conversation: The Trailer park discussion
(The difference in between a double-wide and a single-wide, education provided by W and J)
Best Transportation: Ray St. Ray, the Singing Cab Driver
Best Dramatic Exit: Angie, Morgan's apt building "friend"
(who threw a SCREAMING temper tantrum at The Gramercy)
Best Entertainment: Arm Wrestling with Morgan at Le Bar
Best Drink: Le Bar's Grey Goose Dirty Martini with Bleu cheese olives
Biggest Creep/Troll of the Week: Morgan's other apt building acquaintance Jack
(who used the following lines on Saturday night):

1-"It's cold"
(when I asked him why he was trying to hold me)
2-"Can I have some water?"
(after walking me home, in front of my apartment building)
3-"I have to go to the bathroom"
(when I told him that he had to wait outside my door while I grabbed him a water bottle)
4-"There are too many lights in your apartment"
(After bathroom break, trying to romance me)
5-"Can I tuck you in?"
(when I told him I was tired and that he had to go home)
6-"There aren't any cabs now, can I stay here?"
(after I rejected his advances)

As always, fabulous and interesting weekend was had (minus troll boy Jack and his unrequited love).

0 comments: