BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

'Tis the Season


No big Deb hair by any of us, sorry to disappoint!

Saturday was a day of giving. Saturday was also a day of mischief. HK, Lisa O and I attended a charity luncheon and donned some interesting "holiday-ish" skirts, not to blend in (which sadly we did..WTF ladies of affluence?), not because it is the holiday season, but to be purely ridiculous and ironic.

There were two highlights of the day:
1) HK was complimented on her Oscar trophy-esque golden skirt with lace overlay.
2) When I checked the fur, the coat checker commented "Ohhhh, this is a nice one."

Needless to say, it was a good day. Not only did we donate to charity, but were thoroughly entertained by heavily present ugmo Christmas sweaters and the ridiculous conversations of the ladies surrounding us ("Seriously, does the charity benefactor really have to give a speech thanking us? I mean come on, we would rather just sit and talk and not have to listen to a boring speaker who is interrupting our conversation."). Yep, I think I could really enjoy being a Lunching Lady.


This is Bernice up close. Yes, we named her. We think she is/was a beaver. I suppose it could also be parts of her family too. People kept on asking if they could pet me. It was strange. I need to donate to PETA now...this is so wrong.

0 comments: