BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Case of the Crazies

"BoyFriend" of the Week Quotes:
Yes, these were things Last Week's Insta BF had admitted to me by Friday, our second date

1) "You know you are marriage material, right?"
2) "You could totally work at Hooters."
3) "I really think you would love my dad, you need to meet him soon."
4) "I cannot lose you now."
5) "Don't worry I am keeping your mittens that you left in my car save and I smell them everyday."
6) "I will cheer for whatever team you tell me to cheer for."

Dear God! Sadly, this one isn't one of the scariest ones I have gone out with either. He honestly is a nice guy, he just apparently has no form of a filter. Perhaps he should ask Santa to toss one in his stocking this year.

A restraining order has been drafted for me just in case.

The quickie Vegas marriage to a beloved and stable companion suddenly seems a lot more sane and safe doesn't it?

0 comments: