BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I stand corrected....

Apparently a past post has offended a few. Fair enough...I can take what was said.

Please let me explain....

Kyle, offense was not meant, that wasn't the intend of the post. The post if you read it as a whole was about things happening that shocked me that all seemed to happen all at the same time. It was not poking fun at you, though I suppose it could seem that way. I will admit to hearing that you had lost a lot of weight, and that was something that I did not know you were working on, so yes, I was shocked to hear that you were much different.

While I haven't seen in person, I have heard that you do look great. Good for you, especially if you are happy and successful, which it sounds that you are. The skinny girl comment was a quote from someone who apparently ran into you with your GF, and was an observation, not a slant. Once again not intended to be a put down by any means.

My most sincere apologies. The post has been since deleted since to avoid hurtful feelings. And yes, Vauk does rock.

0 comments: