BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 26, 2005

Football Saturday

Badgers 23, Wolverines 20
I really cannot explain what happened on Saturday. It is not that I cannot understand Wisconsin beating Michigan in a nail-biting game in the last minute (hey, it was bound to happen eventually), it more along the lines of the day as a whole was a little out of focus. The fun started at Noon on the Terrace, the game started at 5:00pm, and I didn't get home until 1:30am...you figure it out. There were definitely stops at the KK, Madison's BBQ, Brats and Feathers somewhere in between as well. For what I cannot express in words, I can express in photos. Enjoy the madness...


Seriously, I cannot take this girl anywhere. This isn't the first time this has happened either...


We made the mistake of being nice to a Michigan fan when everyone else was being mean to him. We were repaid in: our choice of music on the juke, the attempted theft of my shades, and sloppy kisses.


Victory! Yes, those are tears of joy, jerk. It was a loong and emotional day, shut up!


This is Madison, this is Michelle. Look at their coordinated shirts and matching zombie stares. Scary.

0 comments: