BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cat-astrophy

A certain someone recently suggested that I tend to order things off infomercials. I would like to inform you all that today I saw this on a commercial and I did not but it. My rational was tri-fold: it made me cringe, it upset my stomach/ gave me the sudden urge to vomit my tasty microwave meal dinner, and it might have even seared my peepers. Such a visual made me actually throw my sandal at my flat screen with the hopes that I could make this disturbing thing go away. It didn't work and now I have that jingle stuck in my head and a shoe mark on my TV. If you dare to listen, and subsequently are willing to also have the song dancing in your head all day, scroll down this site, there is a sound button for your listening pleasure.

Wendi, just be glad I didn't see this until today, otherwise I would have shipped off to Japan for your birthday. I probably would have also including a framed copy of the infamous WI legislation regarding cats.

0 comments: