BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Time to Move out of the Parent's basement...

My relationship attention span, scientifically and statistically proven to last no more than a month, has once again failed to be held. The most recent affair is ending, with it's three week stint is soon expire. Yep, it's that time again to be moving along and getting on with life.

Yes, Mom and Dad I am breaking up with you.

Honestly, it is sooo me and not you at all. Seriously, it has been a great three weeks with you cooking and introducing to me food other than Lean Cuisines, doing and folding my laundry, letting me live rent free, and allowing me to come and go as I please, especially when I crawl in far after bar time.

I soon will be packing up and taking all my belongings currently stored in the unused 3rd portion of the 3 car garage and vacating your premise.

Please don't try to make me stay, I just can't do it anymore. It is going to be hard, but I think we both will get over it. I know you love me and all, and I guess if it makes you feel better, I guess I can let you help me move on July 1st to my cute new little apartment in Madison....just don't go getting the impression that I neeeed you (although if you want to re-instate an allowance that might be ok).

Don't call me, I'll call you...
_________________________________________
Seriously, Momma and Pappa rock! Shacking up with the parents while apartment hunting might not have ideal, but is much appreciated.

0 comments: