BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 10, 2005

Ok fine, I finally have something to say...

Prince Charming Escapes

Repeatedly Dr. Mom has recently tried to prescribe a solution to the endlessly plaguing list of "Michelleisms." The Occupational Therapist, who moonlights as a self taught psychotherapist, concluded her eye rolling sessions with her best Rx to cure my quirky tendencies being "you just need a nice boyfriend, stop dating all those mean ones." God mom, haven’t you heard of the feminist movement? I don’t need a boyfriend! I am strong and independent and kind of self-sufficient! Besides, I don’t need A boyfriend, I need several in continual rotation with interchangeable heads (TM Jenna)..get it right Mom!

Anyway, back to point...

Last week Dr. Mom stumbled upon a tree frog in our house, screamed, scooped Kermit up in a cup and tossed him in the black-tub-with-spraying-water-surrounded-by-rocks-to-make-it-look-natural-but-really-isn’t-convincing-anyone-thing that my dad calls a "garden pond."

Thanks Mom, that was probably my damn Prince Charming you were hoping for me and you freaking tossed him outside. Ah, the ironies of life.
Thursday Highlights:

Caviar enjoyed for the 2nd time in 25 years. Swanky office fundraising affair to be credited.

"Did you get a copy of that Memo?"
Mojo apparently didn’t read the memo that I DON’T LIVE IN CHICAGO ANYMORE. The neglectful email reading obvious after VM was left for an evening social invite.

Bar fight considered over Mug Margaritas with J. Mo– Gossipy HS nemesis spotted looking evil as ever.

Radio Personalities Sited

Rumors to End-
To whomever started this rumor: No I have not/am not/will not be hanging out with my ex college BF Matt. Sewing Circle, you are getting the blame for this one.....

0 comments: