BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 07, 2005


Childish college days revisited Posted by Hello

While their might not have been any Jen Schefft sightings on Friday, there were plenty of other distractions at Le Passage including: a woman who did a great impression of a drag queen, $9 Captain and Cokes, a cover charge at 8 pm, and a zombie-like crowd that lacked personality.

Tell me again why I actually go when I get dragged to this bar?

Hope was not all lost for the evening, as Le Bar (my bar) was just around the corner. Dirty Martinis of course drank, stories of the glory days told (and a confirmation that HK did indeed break my futon from sex), the extinguishing of a smelly cigar of the old dude sitting next to us when he went to the bathroom (and also accidentally dropping it on the floor and nearly catching the chair on fire...oops), and the immaturity of making HK walk around wearing one of my flats with one of her heels (I don't know, it was Friday and we were being stupid).

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Apparently soon after our Le Passage departure, John Paul Merritt made an appearence...damn it, he's hot.]

0 comments: