BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Two Former Delta Dream Men now on Michelle's Bastard List

CHICAGO-Task was added to Michelle’s Bastard List on Tuesday for gossiping and not even bothering to get it right. This extensive list, launched in the fall of 1998, has approximately 50 "lucky" members.

Task's fate as a friend is hopeful, as a full recovery is expected, unlike the other former Delta Dream Man, Mikey, who is currently serving a life sentence on the list for being a general idiot and bad friend.

1 comments:

Elle said...

Come on Task, everyone knows that I can't keep a secret. Don't you think I would have told you that myself? I have no shame, as I think that has been made apparent with my tattlings about another Delt from 1999. You Delts and your little sewing circles are nothing but trouble!!