BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Patience is not a virtue I have...

I think I missed the day in Catholic grade school when virtues were discussed. I am pretty sure because of my absense, now I am lacking such morality (that might explain all the vices). Oops. For my inept relgious education, please forgive me.....I lack patience.

I have been obsessively clicking on CNN.com. I have been calling people to remind them to vote (that means you little brother....). I had been biting my finger nails and tapping my feet (that might be the caffine though). I have made plans to watch all the polls close with Jenna, Wendi and Kari. I will be wearing my "Kerry me home" shirt. I have been talking politics all damn day.

Can the suspense be over yet? Can Kerry just win already? God, politicing drives me mad. Jenna, put in an order for a Grey Goose Dirty Martini for me...I will want one exactly at 7 pm.

0 comments: