BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Brain Drain

Every time I talk to Joseph I get a migraine. He makes my head spin, and not in the good way. Often times I wonder why I continue to befriend him. The kid drives me mad, but I have found that I love to hate him mostly because he is the most ridiculous person I have ever met. So today, in defense/celebration/to make fun of Joseph, for your reading pleasure, I would like to share with you the nonsensical level that he brings and the endless source of entertainment he provides me. Here is a sample of the things we argued about for an two hours last night on the phone:

  1. Whether or not he will have to divulge his arrest for harassing a cabbie prior to taking the bar exam;
  2. Why he is a selfish stubborn bastard;
  3. His political take-over of the world (trust me it is frightening, he is a bad democrat);
  4. Why he loves Brunettes with blue eyes (my lucky day!);
  5. Whether or not a certain red-head hooked up with his friend, creepy naked Jeremy and/or his roomie Jolie on the dance floor of Spoon;
  6. Why I should be his wing woman to help him “skirt chase;”
  7. Why he should be considered a minority because he is half Spanish (as in from Spain, not Mexico);
  8. Why he adores me when I tell him that I detest him;
  9. Why he should be my Sugar Daddy; and
  10. How he is going to have to pay me off to keep quiet once he is famous and powerful.

With friends like these, you wonder why I am the way I am....

0 comments: