BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cauliflower Power

This is what stares at me every night as a part of my dinner...mock mashed taters ie pureed cauliflower


And the Biggest Loser contest rages on....


At today's 4th weigh in I am down 3.5% of my weight! I had a massive loss this week with a 1.65% drop! I was CONVINCED I was going to win's this week's biggest weight drop, but alas I ended up in 3rd. The good news is that overall I'm in 4th...two of the attorneys a head of me are near their goal weights and the third, the associate I not so lovingly call Pig Pen, is my only real competition at this point. Granted Pig Pen has dropped big numbers the last 3 weigh ins, but I figure he'll plateau soon. Plus next week he is on vaca, he is bound to gain weight then, right? I am buckling down and putting my nose to the grind stone EVEN harder this week. I WILL win next week's weigh in and I WILL win overall. There is now like $150 on the line (since people who gain weight have to put in a dollar for every pound), but more than that there is pride and bragging rights in the office, which goes a very long way.


Really I have never eaten so much cauliflower in all my life, my new vegetable of choice.

In other news, I succesfully came in dead last in both rounds of bowling during Gutterball and once again proved that drinking for charity is always a good thing, but not a good thing for my sporting abilities. Apparently all my Wii bowling practice was for not.

This week brings about another hectic schedule. Friday is the GTL Jersery Shore party being hosted by 2 of my Chi pals and Saturday is a sad going away party for Miss Amanda. Additionally there will be drinkies with Miss Megan tomorrow, 2 classes, 2 power point presentations that I haven't even started yet, 2 client reports to draft due Wednesday and a lawyerly meeting to attend at work. Sigh...when does it get less busy around here?

5 comments:

VelvetJinxx said...

Yum! It looks good and I'll bet you look fab!

Elle said...

It is good! You'd love it! Put steamed cauliflower, margerine and FF sour cream in a blender. Add salt and a pinch of garlic. Viola! Mock mashed potatoes!

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Kristin ~ Bien Living said...

It never gets less busy, unfortch! :( Not sure about that cauliflower...but I am going to give it a fair chance!

Jenny Morris said...

great job! I'm going to have to try the cauliflower mash! looks pretty good!

Anonymous said...

Even more proof that we were separated at birth: this is one of my favorite things for din:-). Xoxo Jackie