BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bitch is Back!


Hey all...kinda been laying low here the last 2 weeks. Truthfully I've been highly agitated from heavily dieting and kind of a bear to be around lately, hence no adventures to be had. Being hungry all the time makes me crabby, go figure. Guess I was never cut out to be a super model....well that and the fact that I'm 3 inches shy of the minimum for being able to strut on the catwalk. At least that is what my one time slimy would be modeling agent told me.


Anyway....


As of Monday I'm down 1% of my weight. Not earth shattering, but I suppose it's better than gaining 1%! I am right in the middle of the pack of our Biggest Loser contest. This week's winner lost 3%. Then again he did have the flu last week. Maybe I should sneak into his office during lunch and lick his phone. Yes, I'm that competitive, that I actually considered doing that.. Anyway, let's hope Monday's weigh in has a more stellar result!

2 comments:

VelvetJinxx said...

I have considered cutting my hair to lose a fraction of a pound!

j-mo said...

good luck! I know you can do it. =)