BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Queen Bee (for a day or two)


Don't mess with me, I sting when provoked!

Even though I don't care to admit to being a year older, it is true, yesterday was my 26th birthday. Birthdays, as described via email to Sunday Girl and Sarah, are Princess Days. One gets to do whatever she so pleases on her birthday without social consequence. So being the "special" person that I am, I named myself Queen Bee indefinitely of all November 1sts. That's right, my rules for 24 hours straight, scary, yes.

Conveniently enough, I also named myself the Queen Bee of the slutty looking Bees buzzing on parade on State for Mad Town's 2005 Halloween. I was the only clever one wearing a tiara, so yes, I was allowed to claim the title.


"Debaucherous" The one word email I was sent after a friend viewed our Halloween Ofoto pics...

0 comments: