BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Let Them Eat Cake...

A Martha, I am not. This has been established time and time again.

Last week BetweenBars, bless her thoughtful soul, sent me an easy bake birthday cake knowing full well that without her ingenious gift, I probably would have gone without cake this year. I think with my culinary skills we all know there was no way in hell I was going to attempt making a real one. To enjoy my strawberry flavored Hello Kitty cake all I had to do was follow the directions on the box and nuke. Perfect for me, a master with the microwave.

This is what it ended up looking like:



And yes, that is cooked, I think.

Sigh....

I might be hopeless in the kitchen, but then again these were the directions I was following:




I knew I should have paid more attention when BB and Sugar were talking in their ridiculous Japanese code. Damn it.

0 comments: