BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Lap Dance

Too all the last minute Holiday Shoppers, here is an excellent idea for you-

I think we all know a few guys out there who might enjoy this product. Not to name names or anything, but I am thinking that a certain East Coaster who recently got laid for the second time in his life could use this to tide him over for the next few years (revenge is a bitch darling, I told you I would get you back!).

I think my favorite part is:

"Care was taken with details such as the softness of the thighs, panty lines on the pillow’s “backside” and wrinkles in the lap of the skirt so as to make the pillow look and feel as real as possible."

And in other news-

As a favor to my parents, please do not let this happen to me.

2 comments:

Wendi O said...

Yikes, that lap pillow is CREEPY! I want one.

VelvetJinxx said...

YUCK! I don't want one at all- keep that thing away from me.