BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Surreal Times

I am addicted to several things:

Sug Free RBs;
DCs;
Junky reality TV;
Any form of sour candy;
Taking incriminating photos of my beloveds only to show up on the blog;
My bedazzled cell phone (ok, actually anything bedazzled); and
My pink I-pod;

On Friday I was without the later two of these precious items and I went a little crazy. It felt like my world was upside down. Seriously.

Friday was Day One without the pod. It is currently being seviced and will take apprx 3 weeks to fix, as it had to be shipped off. The past 13 months of owning my Mini has been heaven on earth. I would listen to it everyday without fail for several hours. If I could, I would have it permanently implanted in me (wait, you can do that now..). So, as you can see, not having my Mini is throwing me through a (pathetic) loop. It had me so off balanced that I left my cell phone at home on Friday on accident. I nearly freaked out when I walked into work without my other permanent accessory, the bedazzled cell. I didn't know what to do with myself. This is seriously disturbing, I know.

To make myself feel better and to prepare for my Mini's return I have been editing my I-tunes. I will be ready for her safe return and ready with fresh new music.

Laugh if you want about my silly obsessions, but secretly I know several of you out there have admitted the same to me.

0 comments: