BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Death to Cupid

Cupid is an evil and twisted little man. I am telling you this guy has it out for me. Instead of injecting me arrows of looooove, the fat little bastard has injected me with some virus that has made me lose my voice, liken my throat to sandpaper, and cough up a lung.

Additional proof that Cupid hates me: Valentine's 1999 in the middle of a romantic dinner my throat started hurting. By 9pm I had full blown Bronchitis. Case closed.

Needless to say I am miserable today, but only because I am sick and cannot be out and about socializing as I had planned.

EDITORS NOTE: Yes, I realize that today is no longer Valentine's Day...Blogger was broken just like I was yesterday...more proof that Cupid is the devil.

0 comments: