BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 22, 2006

This and That


ATTACK! Poor Andy's shirt, it got tore up by Shauna B.

What have I been doing the last week? A short quiz:

1) Got into an ice fight at the KK (which I didn't start, and no it wasn't my idea to go there either);

2) Almost licked the face of a guy with Bill Gates like qualities (sans the cash I am pretty sure) because of a new theory that everyone needs at least one good face licking in a lifetime (and trust me, I would have been his only one...I was trying to do a good deed here);

3) Witnessed Shauna attacking and ripping Andy's shirt at a bar, see above;

4) Played pool twice and didn't suck too terribly at it;

5) Dealt with drama so ridiculous that I cannot talk about it;

6) I would say that I owe Andy my first born child to be his personal servant because that is supposed to convey how eternally grateful I am to him, however I am pretty sure that would freak him out, so instead I owe him dinner for putting together my new desk and new entertainment center in a marathon 6 hour ordeal on Thursday. I heart you, Andy.

7) Attended a party in Milwaukee with HK and ex-BF Richard;

8) Went shopping and have a tentative dinner pseudo-date planned with ex-BF Richard (I swear we are just friends, so stop asking if we are getting back together); and

9) Have been a bad friend because I haven't been returning phone calls because I am exhausted after a typical day of work, gym, and then some form of a meeting to attend. I love you all, I am sorry that I suck. After next week I will slate "being a decent human being" on my list of important things to do.

Answer: Oh crap, I think I made it obvious I did all these things in the last week. I will still give everyone who emailed me their answers a gold star and smiley face though.

0 comments: