BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Looks Like We Got Another One...

Yep, it is about that time again to start being stalked by a clueless boy who calls too much. After all, it has been several months since the last one. The new BF that I don't want to be my BF has called now 3 times since Thursday. I am yet to: a) pick up the phone because he calls at weird hours and b) am yet to return his call because I am a busy gal.

Don't get me wrong, he legitimately is a nice guy and I would love to be friends with him but I am pretty sure he wants me to have his babies. That might make our friendship a little strained.

On the brighter side of things, a certain someone who I don't mind calling, has been calling and has also been playing the game of flirty texts with me. Good stuff, keep it coming.

0 comments: